Update: Jan 2022
Hello! With guidance from the Association of Clinical Acupuncturists, I would like to confirm that Eileen Mannion Acupuncture is “fully open” for all treatments, including cosmetic/facial acupuncture and wellbeing treatments.
For the foreseeable future I will be continuing with careful practices, as follows:
- New clients will receive an initial consultation phone call and/or email. There will be a short form to fill in and return before your first appointment.
- You will receive an appointment reminder on the evening before your appointment (I occasionally forget and it may be on the morning of your appointment!) which also requests that you confirm you are symptom free.
- I am continuing the practice of mask wearing, unless you are medically exempt, due to the close contact nature of treatment.
- There will be a 15 minute gap between clients to allow for thorough cleaning.
- If you arrive early, please wait in your car until your appointment time to ensure I have had time to clean.
- Only one person in the room at a time please, unless you require assistance.
- As always, the bathroom will be available to use and will be cleaned after every use (it’s never been so clean!!)
- I am now able to take payment by cash (not cheque) but many are preferring to use Paypal or bank transfer. If using electronic payment can I kindly request you pay either the day before or on the day of your treatment.