This has to be one of my all time favourite recipes because it is just so amazingly quick to make.
This delicious mushroom and tarragon soup can be a good source of Vitamin D. Portobello mushrooms can be swapped in for chestnut mushrooms to provide more protein .
Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 10 mins Serves: 2
- 50g butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 700g chestnut mushrooms, chopped
- 850ml vegetable stock
- large handful chopped tarragon (1tsp dried if need be)
- 150ml creme fraiche
- salt and pepper
How to Make Your Mushroom and Tarragon Soup
- Fry the onion on a medium heat in half the butter until soft, about 5 mins.
- Add the remaining butter and add the mushrooms, cook for 5 mins more.
- Stir in the stock and tarragon, add salt and pepper to taste and simmer for 15mins.
- Cool slightly then blend in a food processor.
- Serve in bowls and stir through a spoonful of creme fraiche.
If you are in need of some nutritional tips, knowledge and advice, then you can read more in my “Nutrition Library” Here you can find out about the eastern approach to nutrition, how you can improve your fertility with mindful nutrition, how worry can be a symptom of incorrect nutrition… and many other topics.
Get in touch with Eileen here, by phone, by email or by booking a free 15 minute phone consultation:
Call on 07773332553